Posted by : Brandon Loh Sunday, June 29, 2008

I got nothing to do so i will start blogging for now.

For today,morning 7.15 wake up then wait for Charles to take the camping stuff from my house to school. Then reach school, played Frisbee with Kheng Hwee and some others. After that,
Warm up, Drink Water and started to run.

Run, run, run...dun know why they so slow. Then after that, Brendan Ng Vomit and nose bled when about to drink water then i jitao diao. After that we changed to our half uniform then chased the rabbit.Then Split into 3 Groups and have a mini competition.

After that went to classroom then played a game. After the game, showed the video i made and then talk about BB Cares.Discuss here and there than talked about Character Quest.Then sing Vesper then dismissed.

Then the rest of the day should be either sleeping or using computer or phone.

Anyway, A picture from Cambodia.I'm being Sociable!!in Cambodia =.=..haha

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -