Posted by : Brandon Loh Friday, September 19, 2008

Since it's So Xian...at home.., I've Decided to revive my Blog!! that great rite??
So everybody..start smiling!!!:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Was like..irritating Peter in class with the others..diao..xian diao..he never come school...Just now got P.E..xian diao lehhs...rain exactly 1 hour..What the !@#$%^&* .....Great larrr the weather..we played floorball in the hall..it was exceptionally fuun!then play pian..serene handphone drop inside..heng managed to get it out or elso..the piano.(Will be in a shape that no one will even look at)...LAME!!!Jk lar..

Wang binxi's lesson is next.Social studies...then me and dawson talk talk then play with the toy Dawson got when he bought Happy Meal.=.=in the and, Dawson's republic Gunship kenna confiscate..Helmi cube broken into many many pieces.The she was like so angry larr then teacher..Hack care her larr..go steal away Hassan's lesson..

P.C was in class..was like xian diao..Miss Loh talked about Kindness..=.=


Then after School, go notice board.then nothing to do...That someone went to study..so jitao xian diao..go home lorr..then walk to sunplaza here with Bryan and Casey.then jia jun and the others came behind Guai lan..there like wth..disgrace BB lar.I talk to him then dun knw what he say.Around him alot of gin na ..he just call then all wack me..i laugh at him..Whispering into his ear, saying..(U know hor..all the malay and chinese around here all i know and will help me one..i just call them come then got tai ji liao..u wan try me?)

HAHA..he was like Shocked larr...I walked of then started laughing..haha..aiya..hack care him larr..attitude ..may BB change his life then..Buy bubbletea le then go take bus...Walao..i sit with Bryan..bus many many people.Kheng Hwee smsing me nonsenses..Casey emoin.and got 2 extremely xia girl siting in front of us..Xian diao lehhs...Reach home le..use computer.continue studing about alchemy..

Then xian diao..so sleep lor..Then wake up..nothing to do le..guitar and use comm lor..Later got D gray man..must must watch..haha..I'Ve Blogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha..People like me is always consistant about blogging..=.=

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -