Posted by : Brandon Loh Monday, October 13, 2008

Many Many things have happened nowadaes..Most of it i don't even have the mood to talk about it at all..Tomorrow's the Open house..Got to jiayous and get people to come into canberra secondary, then join BB!!haha..

Went to collect my race tag yesterday,..Look out for me!(10M6084)...=.=..there was alot of people there larh..buting things and this and that..so i got to wake up early to catch the bus at 5.30am.at woodlands...(The Hack Could this be rotated..=.=)

Guess what, i composed 2 new new new songs..(What's this Feeling), and (To the start all over again) I spend my time at home try to make them sound nicer. :)...I'll put up the lryics some other day?haha..

Recently went to national Dental Center also..It's the first day of the 5 days thing..damm..i got to put on braces..its like so scarry...i don't one..but my parents hack care me lar..so no choice lorr..3yrs of pain...

Now adaes also got go 357 play basketball....

I dont know what to write le..xianzz....What is this life all about.=.=...o yeahh..I'm going to Beijing no 80 high school.haha..in November..I'm still deciding weather to pon school on wed and thur..I don't want to get back my exam results..i hate exams..will I drop?Retain..Well..don't even think about it..maybe i will..Hope for the best then..

Just now went Ikea eat with parents..we were happily chatting but i know they are sad..My grandma's in the hospital..Today morning got opp..so i don't know what the results are..so i'll pray and wait..May be going there again at night..hope its OK...

Well..will stop here..All e Best!! :DDD

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -