Posted by : Brandon Loh Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ah, I Talked allot today!
Woke up,
No mood to go school.
But,
Because my FINALE coming,
I go to school.
Muscles are aching all over my body!!
..Sourly sour.
had 2 periods of English which is replaced by maths,
which i did half the paper and talked,
then it was 2 periods of chemistry,
which we did a quiz.
After that, we had Geography,
whom teacher never come so therefore replaced by maths.
After that, i was recess,
when i found out
the weather was like,
32 degrees!
Then it was social studies,
which was replaced by geography,
and since geography teacher never come,
we had maths.
then the last 3 periods was maths=.=.
so,
for today,
it was
a period of recess,
2 periods of chemistry,
9 periods of maths.
which is like,
4 and a HALF hours of maths.
and then,
later at night got maths tuition,
for two hours.
so
therefore,
it's 6 and a half hours of maths,
which is like.
I "Hate" and "Love" Maths at different times,
so now is hatred-.-
tired ah!!!!
Afternoon NAP!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -