Posted by : Brandon Loh Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hey Guys!
I decided on a last minute count on the stopwatch.
I went for Cell group today!
Caught up with the marsling area people and
ah mo shuo shi na ge
whom is,
Amos-.-
Been awhile since i ate subway-.-...
SO FULL!
aww.
anddd,
i found out today is a special day for me once,
exactly one year ago.
D20080815T2150
when,
***************
*****
So cool hor-.-
well,
i did not attend night class today,
as was in cell group.
Who wants to do the death crawl-.-.
Random~
It's from facing the giants.
a real cool motivating show.
Well,
all my muscle are aching,
so may be turning in soon.
Jy for all those people with exams!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -