Posted by : Brandon Loh Thursday, July 3, 2008

haha..sick again.went to school, chemistry then english then recess then go home.lol..cnt get the stuupid frisbee back so my as well get a new one.haha..went see doctor dun know what crap he talking about also.then went home sleep.wake up, play guitar then sleep.then wake up watch tv eat then pack things then now.lol...Today sure is boring. Those Christians pls pray for WEI RONG for healing as his leg is sprained yesterday.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -