Posted by : Brandon Loh Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hellos Peps.....See i am constantly Updating my blog..haha...UNLIKE some people..(Jk)

Seriously Today at home is extremely xian diao...Morning wake up play guitar and use computer then sleep...SNORE....

Then wake up..then play games...then go Gym..With Wei long..Then run run run....then many of my body parts injured...i almost lost my brother.Thanks to Wei long.Then i run the thing..then felt sleepy..close my eyes..then fly to the back...then Wei long keep laughing..

Then go Vista Point Eat Wei long.Then he supply the pork..because he work in international pork farm.Then he tell me bu neng suo de mi mi...so i cannot say out..haha..

Walked home..And now conferencing with Wei long...haha..Cya tmr thens..Byess...

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -