Posted by : Brandon Loh Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've decided to Blog now, as i do not think i will be going to do so at night.
Today morning? ha ha, i chatted with Narash! It was conversasional.-.-
chatted with skype, till bout, 2 plus in the morning?
Then off to bed and woke up at 11am.
Lewis didn't call me.
Well, I'm still deciding things to do later,
I've got three plans,
1. Play basketball this evening with Fadli.
2.Go Shop hopping at suntec for a complete M*******
3.Stay at home.
Well, Holidays are ending soon,
in one month's time,
it''ll be a crucial year,
awh man, did i just hear the roaring of the thunder?
Darts.
Anw, I wanted to intro to you guys this video.
I find it,
VERY GOOD!
Well,
I was thinking of going to both Thailand and Cambodia,
Just wanted to go Cambodia,
to visit some people and walk walk.
ha has,
Bangkok, will be following Regina Sherman all.
so,
We'll see, after the major examinations.



I've almost done it.
Thank you guys.
Thank you for the friends always
Surrounding over me.
Thanks a finite.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -