Posted by : Brandon Loh Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Was Extremellyyy full for dinner the past few days!haha....Now need jian fei le!!
Sunday went to Gavin and Weirong came my house study..then like that lor..in the end jump to pizza hut..haha..they all making fun of me..thenn,,...also got the tobasco!!!!!

Monday went sakae eat..Shiok larr..Got me weirong and weilong..Really manns..total of 42 plates!somemore, weilong eat concentrated wasabi!Xian diao..now own he 2 things...

Tuesday..Play Basketball..(Was like real xian..)^ and a half hours of playing lehhs...what do u expect..tmr still go play..haha..I lazy Updatee!!!Anw, BB

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -