Posted by : Brandon Loh Monday, September 14, 2009

...

It's the monday blues,
when i found that,
I'm so Diligent-.-
as in, i did maths paper,
While talking non stop!
for around,
The whole day!

Damn thirsty,
heng i not fasting-.-
Played bball after school.
I'm NOOB!!
wah, no feel at all.
Aiming oso those aim for airball one.
Normal isit normal.
its,
abnormal=.=

Piano? i'ven touch the keys since last week.
i'm thinking of a song to learn.
one amazing thing i found out was,
the songs i know now is all friend introduce de,
as in want me to learn and play.
so, pleaseee give me a nice song to learn-.-
And do't call me to learn,
Mozart Piano Sonata K310
i'll die from rude shock-.-
Till later, Today's exactly 3 more weeks to Hell.
Well, issit not a good thing.
Last of all,
somene help me to put songs in this stupid blog=.=
Because,
I'can't seem to do so :X
Tomorrow, sure is going to be tiring.
JYJY!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -