Posted by : Brandon Loh Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today?
I went prawning in the morning!
I got beaten in the "Who caught the most number of prawns"
Guess who won?
Brian loh-.-(My bro)
Then i went to the studio to help out!
it was a gardening session.
Tough and tiring.
Well,
It was rewarded,
I went for a movie screening at fort canning.
Met Regina,
then fadli at sembawang,
then Amanda at dobby gaut.
Walked up the stairway to heaven!
and reached.
Overcrowding of human buttocks-.-
as they are sited on the Big wide grass patch.
class 95 holding a screen for 2 movies,
Iron man and Transformers.
But,
the joke of it was,
we went there,
sited down,
waited,
and left,
without watching the movies-.-
Walked over to suntec city,
and thus had a meal at MacDonald's.
of course there are many fun activities on the way,
such as catching guppies using a spoon,
which i caught 2 and returned it to the shop owner.
shop hopping i suppose,
spent quality time with FADLI!
well, then we went home,
while Regina went for dinner.
END OF STORY.

But to add on,
I need a Fashion sense tuition!
Please, someone give me a complete fashion make over.
=.=
I just felt,
not modern to this society of funny people-.-
LAME!
But, seriously.
I'm not procrastinating.
so....ya...
i did not shop today as there was no time.
maybe, tmr? Starting
heads, and shoulders knees and toes.
awwhh mans,
I'm to kampong-.-
BURBYES!



Someone help me,
I can't forget,
It's just too
Difficult.




Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -