Posted by : Brandon Loh Friday, April 17, 2009

Hey yo!!!
I totally enjoyed today even though it is real tiring!
Morning classes, SKIP
Assembly, SK talk like angmor.
New student president girl xial.
Whatever-.-counsilors
After school, PON CHINESE ASP!!!
Lol, i know very bad,
but got to into the basketball game.
I am deproving!!! My jumping sucks!!
and guess what, since the weather is SO HOT,
i rolled up my school pants,
Unbuttoned A button,
and a video was taken by WEIRONG!!!
Lols xial, look like sec 1-.-
Then take bus go home,
Reach home, change then go down fitness area there
Self Training>>!!Push ups(100+?No kik larh), sit ups/crunches(Cramp arh),pull ups(I did my max!7!-.-)
then go swim, then dio cramp at leg-.-
Pain xial, i jump on 1 leg in water-.-
Then go home play piano.
(Thank PY for Helping me on the scores)
Then Play play play,lallalalallalalalala
Then Casey call say want swim.
Then lidat lorh, Casey and Bryan come swim.
Casey hair funny when wet.
Like helmet xial-.-
Bryan dun know how swim.
then we play here and there,
Jump here and there
then we go steam bath-.-
hot xial,
we all talk joke,
then play 007
cool xial.
i did the lesses punishments-.-
Casey sadded.
then they w8 for their pants dry course
they never bring extra
LOL....Then i go home watch the ping pong show
so cool...
then guess what, i got burned by the damn microwave oven.
Very little nia,
but pain xial.
Tomorrow got bb.
so maybe sleeping soon.
well, tats all
XD

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -