Posted by : Brandon Loh Monday, April 13, 2009

Yeah mann
I'm promoted to staff sgt!
So cool rites...
haha tooo bad i dun have the like put gun de black colour thing-.-
xiang dang nian sec 1 tat time...
then nw sec 4, mann BB rocks!
Guess what...
I sick today never go school-.-
well god bless me!
After bb tat day, lewis all come swim and dota at my hse,LOL larh
we were like playing catching IN the POOL...
Guang Zhi funny larh, all the funny actions,
Enjoyed the time passed.
Yay, tmr got p.e which means, exercising..haha..later then-.-

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -