Posted by : Brandon Loh Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hey peeps,
N level this month?
I've killed them.
Between SS, Chinese and English,
I find , English letter wrighting the most stress.=.=
I was like, spending 1 day but still can't remember,
But eeh!!
They gave us a simple one!
Informal writing!
Thanks Cambridge!

Well, i'm in holiday mood till Sunday.
I was told that i did not need to attend any lessons shown bellow!
-Design and technology
-Social studies
-English
-Chinese

That make my fridays only pc lesson,
Which is like, a waste of time.

well, it rewards me,
as i have been chiongin for many sleepless nights ^^

Awh man, i'm going to wild wild wet with a bunch of monkeys tomorrow=.=
O..pls..
I only want to go tan.
even still, i dark now!
edvidence to prove source correct,
SOME people just call me bangala=.=
Want an example?
WEILONG.
-.-

thats it for now,
off to dram'in



*I've decided to stop...stop it and give up.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -