Posted by : Brandon Loh Friday, September 4, 2009

I simply feeling HATRED right now.

Damn angry.

If one were to provoke me now,

I Will so kill that person.

Damn it.

WHy must he born into the family?

Bloody crybaby.

Ack one monkey beside me when i use laptop.

i stare at him, seriously wanted him to stop.

Then cry. Louder then my laptop mp3 song.

wth, no shame ah?

then what?

I kenna scolded by parents?

_l_

KNS i never even did anything.

If i did something wrong i will jump down the 99999999999999999999 floor.

Cb lah, what is this,

want provoke people?

You provoked the wrong one.

Shut your crying useless freak.








I"m so pissed off. Sorry for the negative words. I just can colclude,
i still can"t control my anger.
Please help me.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -