Posted by : Brandon Loh Thursday, September 3, 2009

I've made up my mind. Study all the way. Just for this one or two months.



Today's school was like, I had a crush on maths-.-

I'm like so guai today?

I did my maths homework,

and completed the maths homework given today!

After school, i hanged out with Weirong, weilong, yukai, guoqing, Dawson.

Went to sun plaza.

Ate MacDonald, played basketball, and do stupid things.

Bonds between friends are simply awesome!

I went home for a bath and a change of clothes.

Guess what? I was panicking when my mom drove me to school.

MOM just gt her license.

She drive slow, but

Practice makes perfect! :D

I went for night self study session.

Held in school till 8plus.

Was studying diligently,

until my mood stirred somehow.

Took a walk round the school,

then go 404 eat with Sherman, Regina, shami-.-(ps.. i forget how to spell ur name-.-)

Then had a round of basketball at 407 there.

And off i go.

Thanks for everything!!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -