Posted by : Brandon Loh Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey freaks-.-

I kinda of enjoyed maths lesson today-.-
because...i did my homework. For twice-.-

N levels are coming soon.

Social studies, English and Chinese.

They are like giant freaks.Therefore, i shall overcome them.
But before that i nid increase my knowledge and power.
If not like sniper lvl 1 fight lvl 25 roshan.
for those who dun get it.
Good for you.
I'm sick and tired of exams,
Its the last one so t's more freaking Sick and tired.
The words are no link
so dun care them then.
No more basketball.
No more games.
Study
study study.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -