Posted by : Brandon Loh Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm so tired!
I had 2 periods of P.E.
Which we were OBSESSED with Frisbee.
I'm too Nub :)
Then we had 4 free periods.
We did not want to disturb Mr James and Felix.
Therefore,
We went to the Air rifle range,
after many Thoughts of where to go.
So,
We decided to play a game.
It's called SCRABBLE.
It's really fun for me.
Then it was Recess,
Therefore, our chance to play basketball for 15 minutes
has FINALLY arrived.
Which when we when back to class,
Something, Idk what's it about, Happened.
It was, a rude shock?
Not to mention the details but,
i think it's a misunderstanding.
Treasure Friendships!
They may be the only ones every closer to you,
then your parents.
Then i THINK the matter has been settled.
i HOPE so and it BETTER be.
then was Physics,
Which i really diligently did my work.
So, time flies and it's geography.
We did food and development.
After that was End of school, which,
I win WEILONG in pressure,
and go home then.
After a few moments of PEACEFULNESS,
I had to attend night class,
Which i decided to play basketball before that,
to train myself up better than my usual shooting.
But i find it impossible to accomplish.
my muscles are aching.
Then was the night class,
which we did chemistry papers,
and listen to music...
Which was NAGGED by miss ezzati(Spelt right?)
as we were playing games, talking ad so on.
ha has..
Thanks ah Fadli..
I survived.




Impossible.
I can't do it.
My mind goes into a blank state.
I just can't.
I hate School,
Hated Myself.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -