Posted by : Brandon Loh Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Urgh, I know it's long since i updated this blog.

It seems that i have been rather lazy to do so.

Nothing good has been coming out of me.

I hate my life.

why do i have to be in this world?

I'm glad that many friends entered into my life,

But, why the hack does it has to be this way.

I don't know what is going on with me.

Sometimes it may be better if i do not exist.

Misunderstood by people,

Made a fool by others.

But still, thank god I'm here.

Why in the world must there be exams.

Ask yourselves is it fair?

I do not think so.

I felt like screaming out loud.

But i am not in the atmosphere to do that.

people will think i am crazy.

I HATE MYSELF.

WHY MUST IT BE THIS WAY?

but,
i still know.
I had to do,
this simple task,
before i can handle anything.
Get rid of bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, among every form of malice.
Then will i do well.
GAMBATTE BRANDON
GAMBATTE FRIENDS
GAMBATTE FAMILY
Trash every obstacle.




Thanks for those who had written on the taggboard. Really appreciate it. Photos? View them on my facebook. Jy

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -