Posted by : Brandon Loh Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wah, today ah?
I luv it mann.
Morning?
P.E!
Means,
we played Frisbee awhile,
then we play basketball.
Followed by D&T.
Who's subject i dropped.
as usual, the usual group of us,
Played basketball.
Until That pathetic LOK.
He complain about us,
Then tell Mr James,
then kenna caught?
then go chill room outside there.
as Mr Felix was en at his desk,
we waited with a small but quite interesting conversation with Mr James.
he go'ed one by one from my sec one classmates,
to the four of us,
starting from them,
we were to say what we did that made James brought us here,
and why did we do that particular thing.
every thing was Pon class, which means,(SKIP Classes)
There it was our turn,
and i started the ball rolling.
He asked alot of questions.
and i obediently in a "Guai Lan" way one would answer.
Acting smart,
He asked alot of questions.
but I'll name a few i liked.


Mr James: Did you think what you did was right? By playing basketball during your D&T lesson, whom you said you dropped the subject, and Miss Angeline Zeng said that you all can play Basketball at that time.

Brandon: In my opinion, what i did was right. Nevertheless, it was a lesson, which miss zeng granted as as free period. therefore, we are able to do whatever we liked during that time.

Mr James: So by doing anything you like, you could go to the canteen to eat, and even go to the Ladies.(Girls Toilet) Am i right?

Brandon: It is common sense that one will think twice before doing anything stupid like going to a female toilet.Please use your common sense.

Mr James: So even as it was a fee period, could you play basketball? all you could think twice by first consulting a teacher were to go as both your classrooms and the cos mix is taken up?

Brandon: I do not think i would need to consult one, because t was free period and we could do anything we wanted to and even so, in our school timetable, P.E which also means, Physical Education is one of our subjects that are stated in the timetable therefore, it is not wrong for me to play Basketball during this Free period.

Still have alot ah, the more i type, the more weak my hands got.
Yukai all said I've in the sense crossed the line.
But in the end, they all agreed with me that we did nothing wrong.

All of us gt a statement form to fill in.
the others made it like one, two sentences then compile le,
as for me?
I wrote an essay. Toward the last part of it should be the most GOOD part.
I wrote:
It doesn't matter against the rules in the student handbook as no student in our school would waste their time reading and memorising them, majority wins. Who would waste their time doing that while studying. and also, free period was what has been instructed down to me, and therefore i did not do anything wrong. Even if you want to give me detention or even suspend me from school or class, i don't mind or nevertheless care. Because what i did, i know it for myself and i did not find myself guilty of anything.


Mr James then read the statement and asked me, in a friendly way,
What's the matter with you?
I replied,
I missed writing English compositions as English examinations are over.
He then started talking.

Then wailoon they all said to me,
eh Brandon, you can be our lawyer already.
I LOL'ed.

Then after moments of waiting, Mr Felix came out.
And i started to Declare war against him.
But i lost. By his machine gun language.
Very hard to guai lan him.
But i don;t believe i can't.
he ended of with me by saying i'm stubborn.
I diam ed 'Shut ed up'
And goes on with his Not so LONG story.
Saying allot of things,
and said he'll keep an eye on me if i go to sec 5
O shuts.
I became his target.
So well, i don;t mind.
Don't care him.
and also joked around with him.
Therefore in the end,
we were released,
without detention or whatsoever.
I was truly shocked.
Then we went back to class.
Ha has, then it was lessons,
Lazy to blog liao..
later not going night class,
as i got cell group
at katib.
Prawning in specific.
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0
Burbyes!

Popular Post

Blogger templates

The name's Brandon
I'm Now 18(Hw fast time flies
In the past, i was given a nickname called Kampong
Why? Because i wore Singlet and shorts to town in secondary 2
I was from Canberra Secondary School
ITE College Central, Tampines
and i would keep now as a secret
I'm a Child of God
Faith Community Baptist Church
Boys' Brigade 99th Company
Tennis, Basketball, Frisbee, Badminton
Piano, Guitar
Photography
I LOVEEE ANIME!
Recent addiction to K-POP
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Me. Myself. I. -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -